Accounting, Law, Leadership and Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Social Science, Health and Sport, Hospitality, Events and Tourism, Advertising and Communication, Digital Music
Founded in 1991, Boston City Campus has continually added courses to its offering, giving you more and more choices as to what you can study – currently we have over 100 courses for you to choose from (Postgraduate, Degrees, Diplomas, Higher Certificates, Occupational courses and Short learning programmes) – in many fields, including:
Management, Marketing, Business, Accounting, Financial, Law, Paralegal, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Social Science, Health, Sport, Information & Communications Technology, Advertising & Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration & Services, Hospitality, Events, Tourism, Logistics & Supply Chain, Project Management, Digital Music.
REGISTRATION and ACCREDITATION
Boston City Campus is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution (Registration certificate no: 2003/HE07/002).
All Boston postgraduate qualifications, degrees, diplomas and higher certificates are accredited by the HEQC (Higher Education Quality Committee) of the CHE (Council on Higher Education) and registered on the NQF (National Qualifications Framework) by SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority).
Internationally Boston is currently accredited as an Independent Higher Education Institution with the BAC (British Accreditation Council), United Kingdom; and a candidate for accreditation for specific programmes with the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, United States of America.
Practically, this means that Boston graduates can explore overseas qualifications for further studies i.e. Honours (UK), Graduate (UK & USA), Postgraduate (UK & USA), etc.
STUDIES and STUDENT SUPPORT
- 47 campuses (support centres) nationwide
- Student Advisors and Mentors
- Easy access to Lecturers
- Free Financial Independence short course (once you’ve registered)
- You study at Boston using state-of-the-art technology-based training
- You can study and attend class sessions at any of our 47 campuses.
- Or can study online from anywhere, at any time – you won’t miss a lecture because you’re late, and you don’t have to be at a specific place at a specific time.
- Textbooks at Boston are included in your tuition fees
- There are no application fees – to apply is free.
- We have a variety of Payment Plans to suit your pocket.